- Collaborating and establishing coordination within African countries to address migrants and human trafficking issues as well as challenges of vulnerable children on the move.
- Encourage entrepreneurial skills training and assist in local initiatives for economic empowerment as alternatives to irregular migration, reintegration of deportees/stranded migrants, human trafficked victims and vulnerable children.
- Creating community sustainable development programs and building systems to replicate innovative ideas within African countries
- Cooperation between stakeholders to support displaced migrants and trafficked victims who are in difficult situations in another country to ensure social, education or vocational reintegration
- Identify employment opportunities within African countries for cross-border cooperation development and job matching
- Provide information and awareness sessions to targeted migration-prone communities regarding the potential of businesses, investment and social development initiatives that can benefit migrants and the country
- Establishment of an information desk and hotline in collaboration with all the border post agencies to identify and counsel trafficked victims and transit migrants to make informed and rational decisions
- Identify border communities to formalize coordination on cross-border initiatives so as to increase cooperation frameworks on intercommunity borders and un-approved routes.
- Organize public information meetings to raise awareness on the dangers of irregular migration, human trafficking, and promote legal migration channels in selected migration prone-areas in each country
Advocate for good governance and disseminate information in Africa thus enabling migrants to make informed and rational migration decisions.